Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth, that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning.
Emerson

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Best Halloween Costume, Sakhon Nakon, Thailand 2010

Well, maybe it is just me, but I think that this young girl deserves some sort of prize for dressing up as a New Englander on a holiday they don't even celebrate in her country. All she is missing is a goatee and a six pack of Bud, then I think my head might have exploded. As it was, me pointing to her chest and asking to take a picture probably didn't help international relations, since she appeared to be without the faintest idea what I was on about.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Peter,

    What is your exact address there?I pulled up Sakon Nakon on google earth and got a pretty good idea of the town. It would be cool to be able to zero in on your actual house.Isn't tec stuff amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see if I can get it on a google map and put it on the blog.

    ReplyDelete