Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth, that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning.
Emerson

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kep

Sunday night, late. I am wiped out, so I won't say much- I'll let the photos speak for themselves. Suffice to say we had a weekend overseas staff retreat 3 hours south on the beaches of Kep, and quite frankly it is one of the most exquisite and heartwarming places I have ever been. I want to gush. I want to indulge in hyperbole of the most rampant sort. As I wrote to a friend, my heart was literally filled to the point of bursting with gratitude many times over for a sight, conversation, a meal, a gesture... Here are a few samples from a crab market zipping with early morning energy, to others from the bike loop Jess and I went on:





  I'll report as soon as I can about the fabulous new co-workers I am so happy to call my friends. One week and the children arrive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment