Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth, that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning.
Emerson

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Training Home Base




These photos are from our home base in Pla Pak, where we are staying in a high school. Here there is a vacation throughout the month of October. Unfortunately the internet has been very sporadic so posting has been a challenge. It is my son Conor's birthday and I have been thinking about him all day. Hopefully I will be able to contact him tomorrow morning, when it will be night for him.  We visited our school sites today which was fantastic. One of my schools had all the kids come to school and don their uniforms and each gave me a rose and they gave me a big thank you. I will post those photos later. We have been going sun up until past sundown with Thai classes and the classes necessary for our TEFL certificate. I have made some good friends among the other volunteers and I think the ones who are fresh out of their elementary ed programs will be a great help. I will post more soon. Happy birthday my dear son Conor!

No comments:

Post a Comment